Once you've decided that you'd like to have your diapers converted or repaired, please follow the steps below.
1. Complete and submit an inquiry form.
2. I will contact you concerning my current openings and give you a date I will be available to work on your diapers, as well as the total cost of your repairs and shipping.
3. I will send you an invoice through paypal and you make payment on the diapers.
4. You ship your diapers to me (please be sure you enclose something with your name and e-mail written on it so I know who the diapers belong to).
5. I'll send you an e-mail confirming receipt of your diapers.
6. Once I have received your diapers and your payment I will begin working on your diapers, to be completed within 7-14 days (depending on size of order).
7. I will send you an e-mail confirming I have completed and shipped your diapers, and will provide you with a Delivery Confirmation number from the USPS so that you may track delivery of your diapers.
8. You receive your diapers in the mail.